St. Patrick’s Church Food Pantry is located in the Rectory basement in Harrisville, and gladly accepts non-perishable food items, pet food, cash and gift card donations throughout the year. (I.E. Grocery cards and gas cards).
COVID-19 has put a strain on our economy and unemployment increases weekly. If you are able, please donate generously. Thank you and God Bless you.
We always need the following items:
- Peanut Butter
- Tuna fish
- Macaroni and cheese
- Can of Beans (red kidney, black, navy pea)
- Canned vegetables
- Spaghetti/ Spaghetti sauce
- Boxes of Instant Potatoes / Boxes of Scalloped Potatoes
- Hamburger / Tuna helper
- Toothpaste/ toiletries
- Diapers (all sizes)
- Grocery gift cards
- Hearty Soups / Broth
- Hot Chocolate/Tea/Coffee
- Breakfast Cereals
- Pancake mix
- Bread / Cake mixes
- Jello / Pudding box mixes
- Condiments (I.E. Salt, pepper, mustard, ketchup, relish, mayonaise)*
- Pet food (Cat and dog food, and cat litter is always appreciated)*
- Household staples (Kleenex, toilet paper, paper towels, cleaning supplies, etc)*
- Gas cards and store gift cards (Walmart, CVS, Dino’s, Brigido’s)*
Hunger is not seasonal. Please donate generously and regularly to help keep our pantry shelves well stocked so we can answer the need to feed our neighbors and fellow parishioners. No time to shop! We also accept cash donations and will provide an official receipt upon request. Your cash or food donation does matter. Thank you in advance for your support and may God Bless you. (To be eligible you must be a Burrillville resident.)
Volunteers are always needed to offer their services on Monday evenings to carry out groceries to cars or assisting in other areas of need. Teenagers…your participation will be credited towards community service hours required for Confirmation.
For more information or if you are interested in volunteering please call St. Joseph’s Inter-Parish office at 401-568-2411 between 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Food Pantry Directors, Gary and Lynn Rousseau.
Thank you and God bless you.