Throughout the year, our Parish holds various fund raising and social events to help offset church expenses and deliver Christmas gifts and food during the holidays, and much more.
We are always seeking new individuals and couples to join our Activities Committee. If you love meeting new people, would like to serve your Parish and fellow Parishioners, and can donate your time and talents, please call the Parish Office. You can serve on one or as many committees as you want. Extra hands are always needed and new ideas are welcomed.
- Apple fest – October
- Calendar Raffle – December
- Giving Tree (Seasonal) – December
- Holiday Food Baskets – November and December
- Parish breakfasts – Quarterly
- Spring Dinner (St. Joseph’s Day) – March
- Yard Sale – Spring and Fall
- “Other” parish events TBD.
“Amen I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers or sisters of mine, you did for me.”